All abstracts received will be evaluated by the scientific committee of the conference. Please fill in all required fields. Abstracts can be submitted for oral or poster presentations.
Abstracts must be sent through conference web pages. Last day for abstract submission is April 29, 2018.
At first round we will handle only one abstract / author. If we have space in the program, it is possible to have for example one oral and one poster presentation from one author.
First author is required to register and pay the registration fees according to the timetables of the conference registration. If your registration and payment have been not received by the given time, the presentation will be removed from the program and not included in the conference abstract book.
Instructions for abstract submission:
- If you are using the abstract submission for the first time, please sign up for the site. Verify the registration through your e-mail. After the first sign up you can submit, revise, withdraw or change your abstract until the dead-line.
- Sign in for the site and go to the abstract submission page.
- Choose “New abstract”
- Enter title and abstract text. Abstracts should be short (max 300 words), clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure. Do not use subtitles or references.
- Select a topic.
- Fill the author information. You can add authors by using the blue coloured + button.
- Fill the presenter information.
- Choose the presenter preference (oral or poster).
- Check the information and submit your abstract.