NEW! The conference themes are set out below. We particularly welcome papers that challenge current research, policy and practice. When submitting abstracts the themes should be interpreted broadly, as they are not intended to limit potential contributions.
- Recovery oriented practices
- Fighting against stigma
- Evidence based mental health care
- Service user involvement
- Community and social psychiatry
- Substance abuse problems
- eMental health services
- Brain imaging, neurophysiology and neuropsychology
- Mental health legislation
- Human rights
- Challenging situations in psychiatric care
- Mental health services and policies
- Art and cultural sciences
- Forensic psychiatry
- Human sexuality
- Poverty and loneliness
- Mental health in developing regions
- Philosophical and ethical themes in mental health
- Mental health across the life span
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Training and continuing education
- Abstract submission until May 14, 2017
- Early bird registration until May 31, 2017
- Normal fee registration from June 1, 2017 until Sep 18, 2017
Download ECMH2017 flyer.
Please notice that time-tables for abstract submission, registration and hotel bookings are much tighter compared to earlier conferences. Berlin is a very busy conference city thus all bookings need to be made at very early stage.
See ECMH 2015 Conference Abstract Book here.
See ECMH 2014 Conference Abstract Book here.